Friday 7 February 2014

purple and silver and red oh my!

These are two sets of jewellery I made for my cousins 30th birthday present and a necklace/earrings I made for me to wear to her party! Get mine out of the way first. The necklace was made with purple glass seed beads, purple glass dagger beads and some amethyst

 Next is the first set I made for my cousin. At the last minute I redid the necklace with smaller silver colouredcomponents but forgot to take an updated picture! The necklace is amethyst chips, red glass beads and silver coloured bead dividers. The bracelet uses delica beads and is done using the peyote stitch. The earrings are red glass and amethyst.


 

The last set is made from amethyst (she is also a purple freak!) And Garnets which are her birth stone.


 






Hope you have enjoyed. Will have another update later today hopefully!







No comments:

Post a Comment