Wednesday 2 April 2014

Hello lovely people.

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last update, I've had a pretty crappy month health wise, spent some of it in hospital and more of it asleep! I have managed to fit in some crafting though, so this is going to be a mega upload.

Things I have made but not taken photos of include:

*necklace and earrings for mothers day for my lovely mother, made with purple dagger beads and silver coloured round beads. I love the effect created by dagger beads and have now made quite a few necklaces with them each of which has differed in some way.

*necklace and bracelet for mothers day for my wonderful mother in law. Made from small green round beads and bigger green (patterned) glass beads. We are visiting the in laws towards the end of April, so I will get a photo of those then.

*Orange coloured set for my mum who bought me lots of jewellery from charity shops, she and I loved one in particular but it was ever so long so I took it apart and put it back together creating a necklace, a bracelet and two pairs of earrings.

*soap, liquid soap and a candle each for my wonderful mother and my lovely mother in law for mothers day

*another dagger necklace and earrings for my 'step-mother' for her birthday.

All the crafting I have done for presents are because I have decided I am not buying any presents for people this year, they are all going to be handmade.

Right onto the interesting stuff, who wants to see pictures??

Tough! I have decided to upload them from the laptop instead of poor quality ones on my kindle, so you will have to wait for a while. Sorry!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment